These are the standards that most of our products come up with (Further Specified in the product description)
|Made from recycled polyester. In case of our Athleisure T-Shirts that's around 50 platic bottles.
|Organically grown and/or recycled cotton (zertifizierte Bio-Baumwolle). Either GOTS or OCS certified.
|Produced under proper ethnical conditions and with a fair share guarantee for the workers. Usually WRAP, Amfori BSCI, SEDEX and/or FAIRWEAR certified.
|Considerable ecological measures such as the Oeko-Tex 100, the Clean Shipping Index or the Swedish Cemical Group.
|Most of our products are vegan by nature. However every item marked with this symbol is officially PeTA-approved Vegan. In addition none of our products are made from or contain leather, fur, wool, skin, exotic skins or any other animal-derived fabric. We simply love animals.
|Measures to calculate, reduce and transparently communicate the actual CO2 offset are being taken with the help of the Carbon Footprint initiative.
|Produced 100% climate neutral by a very low carbon footprint and compensations.
|No Air Freight has been used in the whole production process.
|No plastic is used for the packaging. In some cases we do have to use plastic (e.g. large items), but in that case we use 100% degradable or recycled materials.
|If you see this icon, your shirt has been (at least partly) made from Bamboo. It has excellent textile qualities while reducing the Co2 offset by 5.
If you have any questions about a specific product and how it was made, please be in touch.
Besides our products, we are also trying to keep our operations and office line as green as possible. These are some of the actions we have already taken and we plan to do more in the future:
- Our products are of high durability, made for a long life
- We use paper instead of plastic for our product packaging
- In case we have to use plastic (e.g. for very large items) it is a special polyethylene, which is 100% degradable
- We are selling and giving away test-prints and samples instead of throwing them away
- We are reusing misprinted textiles for test-printings
- We switched to green electricity and gas
- We are mostly working with GLS, who are 100% climate-neutral by now
- We switched from paper-based to digital bookkeeping
- Our stickers are vegan and our flyers made from recycled materials
- We do not own any company cars and use the train, ride a bike or (as a matter of fact) run instead
And this is how you can contribue to Green Willpower yourself:
- Wash your textiles at 20 Degree
- Line-Dry instead ot Tumbl-Dry
- Only order items you plan to keep and drop us an email if you are not sure about sizing to reduce returns
It's only small steps but they all contribute to make this world one worth living in.